Healthier SG is a nationwide initiative focused on preventive health. The programme aims to help Singaporeans manage their health proactively, prevent the onset of chronic diseases, and encourage Singaporeans to embark on healthier lifestyles.
At Affinity Medical Clinic, we strive to provide holistic care for our patients. Our family doctor can personalise your Health Plan to cater for your needs and recommend suitable and health screenings and/or vaccinations. By doing so, you benefit from having a doctor to follow up on your Health Plan goals and better advise you on appropriate management of your health so that you can continue to do the things you love.
Key Benefits of Joining Healthier SG
From July 2023:
- Free First Health Plan Consultation
- Earn 3000 Healthpoints (equivalent to $20 worth of vouchers) after completion of First Health Plan through Healthy 365 app
- Free nationally-recommended vaccinations and screenings (Singapore Citizens only)
From early 2024:
- Opt for Healthier SG Chronic Tier and enjoy subsidies on medications similar to polyclinics (Singapore Citizens only)
- Removal of 15% cash copayment when using Medisave for chronic conditions
Who is Eligible?
From July 2023, SMSes will be sent to eligible Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents aged 60 years old and above to enrol via HealthHub app. SMS invitations will then be sent progressively to those aged 40 – 59 years old.
Should you require help enrolling or are unable to enrol using HealthHub, you could head down to MOH-manned enrollment stations located in Community Centres and Joint Testing & Vaccination Centres, or drop by our clinic for our staff to assist you in the enrollment.
For the below groups, you may also contact our clinic for assistance with enrollment if you have not received the SMS invitation from MOH:
- Residents with chronic conditions aged 40 years old and above
- Residents aged 40 years old and above who reside in the same residential household of a resident who received the SMS invitation from MOH
What Happens After Enrollment?
After enrolling with our clinic, you will be able to make an appointment for your First Health Plan. You could do so via your HealthHub app, our website here, or call us at 62808080 during clinic opening hours.
During your appointment, our doctor will co-create your First Health Plan together with you based on your health needs and lifestyle. This First Health Plan will be fully subsidised. Appropriate screenings and vaccinations will also be recommended by our doctor during this visit or on subsequent check ins. Upon finalisation of your Health Plan, you will be able to view it on your HealthHub app, and this will aid you in achieving the goals that you have set.
After the first visit, we would strongly recommend that you check in with our doctor regularly (at least once a year, or shorter if you have any chronic illness) to track your progress towards your goals. We would also recommend that you participate actively in activities available via the Healthy 365 app or other community partners.